Sunday 8 November 2015

Rain Stops Play....

Not really. If we put everything on hold until it stops raining, here on Vancouver Island, very little would be achieved.

I still intend to head out for a walk (new habit in the making) and then feel suitably deserving of cake. Or hot chocolate. Or a couple of hours with a book. Or all of the above.

I haven't really figured out what to do with the rest of my life, so I'm hoping inspiration will strike during my damp walk. (Now that someone has beaten me to designing fashionable PJ's for the Lady Executive).

I not worried. I'm open for opportunity.

Love,

WB xx

1 comment:

  1. That's right, Missy, you'll need to earn that cake. Dammit that sounds good. But your attitude is spot on-- you are "open for opportunity" and that says it all. When you're open to receive something you will surely get it. :)

    ReplyDelete