Tuesday 19 May 2015

Day 10 - Shouldn't I feel Like Tigger?

It's another glorious day here, I am sipping coffee, completely hangover free, watching swallows swoop and dive in my garden, and I'm feeling.......like a bag of poo!! What the hell???

According to the (our) Alcohol Free Guru - Jason Vale, it takes about five to ten days to rid the body of all traces of alcohol, so shouldn't I be leaping out of bed and "Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy..." like Tigger? Not shuffling from the bedroom, feeling like I've done ten rounds with Mike Tyson (still got my ear though, lol)?

It's a bit of a let down, didn't I give up to feel better?

 I did let one thought in " If you feel hungover when you're not drinking....you might as well have a cool chilled bottle of Chablis and at least have a reason...."

I dismissed this thought. I know that over the course of the journey (how do I know when I arrive?), thoughts like this will be harder to disregard.

This morning, I will sit on my porch, let a Spring morning wash over me, before I have to get dressed and go and have a meeting with a Politician.

More about that tomorrow.

Have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment